The iconic Hotel de Paris of Monte-Carlo, part of the Société des Bains de Mer of Monaco along with Hotel L’Hermitage Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo Beach, Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort, has reopened in Monaco just before easter 2019, after 4 years of intense work and designing process.
The majestic hotel was built in a 19th century building, giving a monegasque authenticity to this venue which hosts a 3-Michelin-starred restaurant, the Louis XV from Alain Ducasse, Michelin-starred Le Grill, Le Bar Americain listed on the World’s Best Bar selection.
The hotel has large rooms and Suites divided into categories based on type of view (sea View, View on the world renowned Monte-Carlo Casino), decoration and luxuryand and some Suites are named to pay tribute to Monaco’s Royalty as the Diamond Suite – Princesse Grace or Prince Rainier III. The hotel has been featured in numerous films, including , Iron Man 2, Monte Carlo(2011), and two James Bond films; Never Say Never Again and GoldenEye. It was a popular shooting location for the photographer Helmut Newton.
To celebrate this achievement, Twice Agency was invited to a cocktail at one of London’s most prestigious Palace Hotel, the Dorchester Hotel (Dorchester Group owned by Brunei Investment Agency), in Mayfair. The event was reserved to a very small group of private luxury concierge agencies, tour operators and travel agencies selected with great care by the Société des Bains de Mer Monaco. Thanks to our great relationship with Hotel de Paris, we have been one of the privileged invited luxury private concierge agencies and we had the pleasure to be welcomed by Mr. Ivan Artolli, Hotel de Paris Monaco’s Managing Director.
Related articles :
- The Leading Hotels of the World – Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo (https://fr.lhw.com/hotel/Hotel-de-Paris-Monte-Carlo-Monte-Carlo-Monaco)
- CNN – Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo: Inside the 280$ million facelift of Princess Grace’s favorite hotel (https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/hotel-de-paris-monte-carlo-renovation/index.html)
- Monaco Mania : Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo (http://www.monacomania.com/hotel-de-paris-monte-carlo/)
- The Telegraph : Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo, Monaco (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/monaco/monte-carlo/hotels/hotel-de-paris/)
- Four Magazine : Insider’s look at Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo four-year renovation (http://www.four-magazine.com/lifestyle/insiders-look-at-hotel-de-paris-monte-carlos-four-year-renovation/)
- Forbes : The Insider’s Guide to Monaco (https://www.forbes.com/sites/valeriedenny/2014/11/29/an-insiders-guide-to-monaco/#5ac7c5c6295a)
- The Telegraph: The best luxury hotels in Monaco (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/monaco/articles/best-luxury-hotels-in-monte-carlo/)
- Business insider : Inside the ultra-luxurious Monaco hotel where celebrities, millionaires, and the yachting elite stay in rooms that cost up to $41,000 per night (https://www.businessinsider.com/luxury-hotel-metropole-monaco-yacht-show-celebrities-ultra-wealthy-2018-9)
- Jet Setter : Hotel de Paris Monte Carlo (https://www.jetsetter.com/hotels/monaco/monte-carlo-monaco/view/hotel-de-paris-monte-carlo/)